What about Tax time & T4s?
- Any T4s that arrive at our office will be emailed to you directly, if one is actually sent to the agency.
- ML Talent Agency acts only as your agent, not your employer. We act as a broker between you and the production company.
- The production company employs your services as an independent contractor, therefore you are responsible for remitting your own taxes. They are the ones you get a T4 from not us.
- If you do not have email then you need to pick them up your T4 in person as we are unable to mail them due to the large volume.
- It is your responsibility to keep track of your earnings. The agency does not keep records of each talent's earnings.
- If you are missing a T4 you need to contact the production company that employed you. This may help http://www.actratoronto.com/whats-shooting/
- Or you can contact EP Canada 416-923-9255 you will be required to give them your SIN # they can also help you.
- Would you like a print out of the jobs you did in 2017? If so this can be requested by emailing Melissa@mltalent.com. There is a $10 fee plus hst for this service.